WBM Home Mosquito Repellent Liquid Rose- 45ml
- Effective Protection From Mosquitoes, Ticks, Biting Flies, Gnats & Chiggers.
- Store in a dry place away from sources of heat or ignition.
- Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: HAZARDS TO HUMANS-WARNING: Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash hands thoroughly after any contact with this product.
FIRST AID: Have the product label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. If in Eye: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If you suspect a reaction to this product discontinue use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN