- Nutritious: Himalayan Chef Black Chana contains carbohydrates, fibers and proteins that become highly nutritious for the body
- Health Benefits: Black Chana contains fiber and minerals, help to reduce weight, stabilizes blood pressure and boosts energy in the body
- Texture & Color: Their color ranges from dark brown to black with a firm texture and nutty flavor to the cuisines
- Source: This Black Chana is cultivated and harvested in the fertile lands of Punjab and is free from additives and preservatives
- Customer Satisfaction: Quality is our passion, so we ensure a 100% money-back guarantee to the quality-conscious customers
A half amount of the regular cup of the Himalayan Chef Black Chana contains 360 calories, carbohydrates (60g), fats (5g) and fiber (17g). The Black Chana also fulfils the protein requirement of your body. It improves the functioning of the digestive system. Black Chana contains fiber and minerals, help to reduce weight, stabilizes blood pressure and boosts energy in the body.