- Extra-Long Grain: Himalayan Chef Parboiled Basmati Rice is cultivated and harvested from the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains
- Culinary Uses: Add Incredible flavor to your meals with the Extra-Long Grain Basmati Rice that pairs up with every dish
- Aromatic & Aged: Basmati is naturally aromatic with a nutty flavor, fluffier and non-sticky grain stay separated when cooked
- Helps in digestion: Basmati Rice has high fiber content in the husk, is highly nutritious and improves the digestive system
- Customer Satisfaction: Quality is our passion, so we ensure a 100% money-back guarantee for the quality-conscious customers
Himalayan Chef Parboiled Basmati Rice is cultivated in the foothills of the Himalayas. The finest quality rice has an extra-long grain that adds a nutty flavor, floral aroma to your cuisines and has a light yellowish color. The grain is fluffier, non-stick and stays separated when cooked. Make your dishes delicious with the Parboiled Extra-Long Grain Rice that adds superior taste and perfection to your table. This Rice has culinary uses like eaten with curries, like biryani, pilafs and other dishes.