- Extra-Long Grain: Himalayan Chef Basmati Rice is cultivated and harvested from the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains
- Culinary Uses: Add Incredible flavor to your meals with the Extra-Long Grain Basmati Rice that pairs up with every dish
- Aromatic & Aged: Basmati is naturally aromatic with a nutty flavor, non-sticky grain and stay separated when cooked
- Helps in digestion: Basmati Rice has high fiber content that improves the functioning of your digestive system
- Customer Satisfaction: Quality is our passion, so we ensure a 100% money-back guarantee for the quality-conscious customers
Himalayan Chef Basmati Rice is cultivated in the foothills of the Himalayas. The finest quality rice has an extra-long grain that adds a nutty flavor and a floral aroma to your cuisines. The grains stay separated when cooked and non-sticky. Make your dishes delicious with the Basmati Extra-Long Grain Rice that adds superior taste and perfection to your table. Basmati has culinary uses like eaten with curries, as biryani. Pilafs and other dishes.